Short Breif on XPG
XPG Gaming Brand is a subsidary of ADATA Technologies Taiwan. Not only do XPG products sport solid functionality and durability, but they also shine through with sheer cool designs that have earned prestigious international accolades such as Japan's Good Design Award. XPG delivers extreme gaming experiences to help make every moment exciting.
Ultra-Fast PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 Interface
Read/Write up to 2100/1500 MB/s *May vary by capacity
Single-sided design to fit Ultrabook, slim laptop, and compact PC
Interface: PCIe NVMe Gen3x4. Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard's M. 2 connector supports PCIe or M Key.
Interface: PCIe NVMe Gen3x4.
Stay Cool In The Heat Of Battle
Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG GAMMIX S5 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 1TB of capacity. What’s more, the GAMMIX S5 sports excellent heat dissipation capability with a built-in heatsink that can lower temperatures by up to 10°C.
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface: R/W speed up to 2100/1500MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity and durability
- Unique heatsink design - makes SSD 10°C cooler
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor – ideal for high-end desktops
Performance Meets Durability
- Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms and offers easy cable-free installation
A Cool Heatsink-up to 10°C cooler
A slender, black heatsink with a hairline-brushed finish makes the GAMMIX S5 look and stay cool. Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the GAMMIX S5 is up to 10°C cooler, offering enhanced system stability.
HMB and SLC Caching - Speed Wins Battles
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the GAMMIX S5 accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the GAMMIX S5 accomplish them quickly and effectively.
LDPC error correcting technology - Improved Data Integrity
The GAMMIX S5 utilizes LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.